TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The rates quoted are always subject to change without prior warning should there be any increases in air fares, fuel, sales tax, VAT, bed levies, park fees, Third Party Services, exchange rate fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control for services featured in this quote.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, the type of transport or the duration of the trip change, the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- Due to irrecoverable expenses incurred, cancellation fees will be charged as follows:
- More than 30 days before departure: 25%
- Between 16 and 30 days before departure: 35%
- Between 8 and 15 days before departure: 50%
- Less than 7 days before departure: 100%
- Once confirmed, a penalty applies for voluntary change of itinerary and for full / partial refund.
- All accommodation and sightseeing are subject to availability and change until written confirmation is received.
- All passengers must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effect, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- Foreign passport holders planning to travel to South Africa from countries whose citizens require visas, need to have a minimum of 2 (two) blank pages in their passports to enable the entry visa to be issued. If there is insufficient space in the passport, entry will be denied and the person is likely to be detained pending return to their country of origin.
- Guests are requested to confirm flights 72 hours before departure.
- When connecting to a local flight after international arrival, allow a minimum of 3 - 4 hours between arrival and departure
- Please specify any special handling requirements comprehensively, e.g. unaccompanied minors, wheelchairs, assistance for medical cases or degree of disability. These arrangements are to be made well in advance.
- Standard check in at hotels is from 14h00 onwards. Standard check out time is 11h00 at most hotels.